Benefits of Giving
Our Beaver Nation is excited to introduce the new and improved Beaver Point System. The Beaver Point System is designed to reward longtime supporters of Oregon State Athletics while allowing new donors and season ticket holders to acquire appropriate benefits in recognition of their support.
Beaver Points will be utilized to determine season ticket placement and the distribution of tickets to high-demand events such the Pac-12 Championship Football Game, the Pac-12 Basketball Tournament and NCAA Tournaments. Additionally, priority points can be used for parking assignments, seat upgrades, and invitations/placements at special events.
ANNUAL BEAVER POINTS ARE EARNED AS FOLLOWS
- Our Beaver Nation Annual Donation – 3 points per $100 donated for the current giving year to Our Beaver Nation. Includes documented gift-in-kind and matching donations. *
- Current Year Giving to Capital Campaign – 1 point per $100 donated for the current giving year to Capital/Facility projects. Includes documented gift-in-kind and matching donations. *
- Program Specific Giving – 1 point per $100 donated for the current giving year to individual giving programs/sports. Includes documented gift-in-kind and matching donations. *
- Lifetime Giving – 1 point per $100 donated for lifetime giving to OBN and sport specific giving programs dating back to 1980. Includes documented gift-in-kind and matching donations. *
- Season Ticket Purchases – 1 point awarded per season ticket held for all sports where season tickets are sold (Max 10 per sport/season) dating back to 2003. For example: 2 Football Tickets + 14 Women’s Basketball Tickets = 12 Points
- Consecutive Years of Membership – 5 points are accrued each year for consecutive membership to OBN at a minimum $100 level. OBN membership points are cumulative, but if a year of membership is skipped or donation falls below $100 level, this category resets to zero (0).
- University Giving – 1 point is awarded for every $1,000 in lifetime giving to OSU for donations outside of the Athletics Department.
* Matching donation points not provided until matching funds are received.
ONE-TIME BEAVER POINTS ARE EARNED AS FOLLOWS
- Alumni Points – 10 points per degree earned at OSU (Max 30). For example, husband has BA, wife has BS and MS = 30 points.
- Former Student-Athlete – 25 points for participating in an OSU varsity sport (Max 50).
- Our Beaver Nation Board – 25 points for participation on Our Beaver Nation Advisory Board.
- Planned Giving – Beaver Points awarded based off 0.01% of the total gift upon signing of an irrevocable gift. For example: $1,000,000 planned gift * 0.0001 = 100 points
BEAVER POINT KEY DATES – 2017
- February 1 – Points pulled for winter sport conference tourney and postseason ticket locations.
- April 1 – Points pulled for football season ticket and parking pass add on and upgrade opportunities.
- September 1 – Points pulled for basketball season ticket add on and upgrade opportunities.
- November 1 – Points pulled for conference championship game and fall sport postseason ticket locations.